Sal finds the mean absolute deviation of a data set thats given in a bar chart. Example the mean deviation of 3 6 each distance we calculate is called an absolute deviation the mean deviation is sometimes called the mean absolute . To find the mean absolute deviation of the data start by finding the mean of the data set find the sum of the data values and divide the sum by the number of data . Learn how to calculate the mean absolute deviation one of the measures of spread in statistics and practice with some example questions. In statistics the median absolute deviation mad for example the standard cauchy relative mean absolute difference
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.