The calvin cycle and a competing pathway called photorespiration also initiated by rubisco. Photosynthesis photorespiration and plant productivity provides a basis for understanding the main factors concerned with regulating plant productivity in plant . Photorespiration is the process where the enzyme rubisco oxygenates rubp causing some of the energy produced by photosynthesis to be wasted
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.