The breakage and shear behaviour of intermittent rock joints have been investigated in a series of direct shear tests with a new shear device specifically designed . Shear behavior of rock joints the scale effect and anisotropy of the shear behavior of rock joints will be comprehensively investigated the roughness . Shear behaviour of rock joints can be studied under both constant normal load cnl and constant normal stiffness cns boundary condition cns condition is suitable . To improve our understanding of the shear behavior of rock joints under constant normal stiffness cns boundary condition 48 groups of shear tests on plaster . In this paper the shear behaviour of rock joints are numerically simulated using the discrete element code pfc2d in pfc the intact rock is represented by an
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.